A Real Estate Virtual Assistant is a person who can help on administrative and marketing issues. Since you cannot pin your constant focus on everything, an assistant can take that place and figures out things for you. They are termed virtual as your link with the assistant is only through the internet. With the internet as platform, you employ assistants who help you in specified areas.
There are three faces to a real estate virtual assistant that is he can help you in 3 different ways. The first thing is the administrative side. This is the part where the virtual assistant takes care of all your paper works. Most of these virtual assistants can act as your personal admin, which means he can act on orders like booking tickets, reservations in hotel and lot more.
The second and third areas sound similar, but your virtual assistant knows the difference. The second phase is the marketing side, and the third is the sales support side.
As far as the marketing side is concerned it is one area where every single corporate or business entity needs help. You have help people know that you are a part of this market. This includes maintaining your web pages and taking care of your social media sites. The virtual assistant simply makes you the center of the market’s attraction and blows your trumpet till you get the reach you were yearning for.
The third is the sales support side. The virtual assistants can call your clients and remind them of business options and other prospective dealings. They can also attend to the grievance calls of the people. A normal employee can do this for you, but constant follow-up and tracking the progress becomes close to impossible. One employee can carry the progress graph of the innumerable clients that the management work with. Since you have the opportunity of hiring a lot of virtual assistants who have expertise in different fields, follow-up will not be a great deal.
Ways to choose the right assistant:
There are certain steps to pick the right assistant. The steps are listed below:
- List your demands and the areas where you need help
- Decide on what you can afford and try to find someone who can fit into your budget.
- List the soft skills that you want in your assistant and look for someone who matches it.
- Look for someone who can collaborate well, who is technically sound and someone who is pretty decent at communication.
What should a virtual assistant do?
Managing a real estate business is not easy. So the role of a virtual assistant is going to be really helpful provided you delegate the right work. There are certain things that a virtual assistant might not be good at, or there could be areas where he requires your personal guidance and interference to work better. In such instances, you will have to take care of that job personally. If such workload is delegated the data you receive from the assistant might not be accurate. It might show traces of inefficiency, and with no option left, you will have to redo the job.
So what are some of the really useful tasks that you can delegate to a real estate virtual assistant, read the following and a better understanding:
- Preparing materials for a talk or seminar
- Ordering office materials for you and your team
- Assistants can run advertisements for you both online and offline along with managing your social media presence.
- He assists in maintaining all the correspondences with your present and past clients. The assistant can also help you find prospective clients who are available out there.
- A virtual assistant can help you plan and perfect your appointments with the team as well as with the clients.
- He can conduct a survey or research on details regarding real estate, properties along with the details of the owner.